Returning to school in September, 2020...
To help you with the preparations for returning to school in September we can confirm that the children will be expected to wear school uniform. Please see the uniform list below.
We also expect children to have full PE kits (full details below) with the exception of Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 classes who we would like to bring in suitable footwear for PE only. (Please ensure that the suitable footwear is one that the child can put on independently).
Our uniform consists of
- A red and green tie (available from the office and the uniform shop)
- A plain white cotton polyester blouse/shirt (without logo)
- Grey skirt/trousers
- Green cardigan/”V” necked pullover embroidered with the school name
- Green, grey or white plain socks/tights
- Plain dark “proper” shoes (not trainers)
Optional summer wear
- Bottle green and white check/striped dress
- Short grey trousers
- Appropriate sandals
On very hot days in the summer term, the Head may decide that ties need not be worn.
EVERY ITEM MUST BE MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME SO THAT MISLAID ITEMS CAN BE RETURNED TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.
The infant department runs a second-hand uniform shop. Prices are very reasonable!
Our supplier of school uniform items is Riviera Schooldays, 186 Union Street, Torquay TQ2 5QP (opposite the Magistrates Court)
Tel: 01803 293650
They supply jumpers and cardigans, school ties, book and P.E. bags and other school uniform items.
The store is open Tuesday – Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.