Returning to school in September, 2023...
To help you with the preparations for returning to school in September we can confirm that the children will be expected to wear school uniform. Please see the uniform list below.
We expect children to have full PE kits (full details below). Please ensure that the footwear can put on independently. Thank you.
Our uniform is:
- A red and green tie (available from the office and the uniform shop)
- A plain white cotton polyester blouse/shirt (without logo - these can be purchased at any outlet including supermarkets)
- Grey skirt/trousers ( these can be purchased at any outlet including supermarkets)
- Green cardigan/”V” necked pullover embroidered with the school name (these can be purchased from the uniform shop - some second hand jumpers/cardigans may be available at the school office)
- Green, grey or white plain socks/tights ( these can be purchased at any outlet including supermarkets)
- Plain dark “proper” shoes (not trainers, please)
Optional summer wear:
- Bottle green and white check/striped dress (these can be purchased at any outlet including supermarkets)
- Short grey trousers (these can be purchased at any outlet including supermarkets)
- Appropriate sandals (please avoid slip on sandals)
PE Kit ( this can also be purchased at any outlet including supermarkets):
Plain black shorts and a plain white “T” shirt are required for PE, along with suitable trainers/plimsolls. When the colder weather approaches, children may bring in tracksuit bottoms to wear, which again will need to be black. These items ideally need to be stored in a PE bag, with all the items clearly name labelled.
Jewellery is not permitted except for one stud only in each ear. A watch can be worn but the school does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage. Watches must not have access to a camera or the internet. Nail varnish should not be worn and we do not allow children to artificially change the colour of their hair in line with extreme fashions. Neither do we allow inappropriate hair adornments or shaving designs into the hair.
On very hot days in the summer term, the Head may decide that ties need not be worn.
EVERY ITEM MUST BE MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME SO THAT MISLAID ITEMS CAN BE RETURNED TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.
Our supplier of school uniform items is Riviera Schooldays, 186 Union Street, Torquay TQ2 5QP (opposite the old Magistrates Court)
Tel: 01803 293650
They supply jumpers and cardigans, school ties, book and P.E. bags and other school uniform items.
The store is open Monday – Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.