Within this section of the website you can find information about our school.
- Our Admissions Page sets out the criteria for applying for a place at Little Valley Nursery, Nursery and the main school.
- Our Teaching Staff are identified so that you can find out who is who and which classes they teach.
- The Prospectus gives you all the details about daily life at our school.
- The latest Ofsted Report shows what the Government thinks about our school. All schools receive Ofsted inspections regularly, according to Government criteria.
- Challenge Partners is a Charity that has been set up to allow schools to support each other with issues of school improvement. Each year our school is reviewed by a team of experienced serving Headteachers and senior staff. The report from this review indicates the current strengths of our school. As this is annual the findings are more relevant than the Ofsted Report which was produced in 2013.
- You will also find further details in the Our School drop-down menu about: Our school day, Governors, Achievement, school values, school council, FOSV and Job vacancies.
"The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school...You have firmly established a culture of high expectations."
Ofsted June 2018