Parents’ Questionnaire Results
Parents’ Questionnaires are sent out in Spring every year.
In the Spring each year, we send out questionnaires to all parents, to find out their perceptions of the school. We give the parents the opportunity to suggest ideas for school development – and regularly review practice in the light of suggestions made.
The responses for 2015 can be seen on the link below. The responses for 2016 will be available by October 2016.
We are always delighted when parents write such positive comments on our questionnaires – and a sample from this year are:
- “Brilliant school!! Recommend you to anyone who asks.”
- “I am very impressed with all the teachers I have come across with both my children. Keep up the good work.”
- “Teachers are very approachable and always happy to help and find time to speak to parents.”
- “Teachers are very friendly and know the children well.”
- “My child is in the Nursery and I hope she gets a place at SVPS.”
- “I believe the school supports and importantly, listens to my child.”
- “As a Foster Carer I have worked with many schools but I have never before found such committed and supportive staff right through the school. Thank you for being so brilliant.”
- “Overall it is a fantastic school – particularly the after school clubs and trips etc which goes far beyond any other primary school I know.”
- “Absolutely perfect!”
- “Any issues are dealt with promptly.”
- “I think Sherwell Valley is a fantastic school, and one which works hard to encourage children to work hard and succeed.”
- “Overall we think SVPS excels. My child is very happy. Thank you to the staff for their commitment.”
Click on the link below to view the 2015 results.
Parent Questionnaire Results – PDF Document
What’s News at SVPS…
- Mrs Waller took 37 children from Years 3, 4, 5 ...
- On Wednesday, Piers Torday (author of The Last ...
- This term the Writers’ Ties were given to: Ange...
- The Quad Kids athletics team participated in th...
- Year 4 children took part in the Tri Golf event...
- September 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- July 2014